Cost – $100 for one child, $80 per child with multiple participant families.
Location – 6400 Jackman Rd, Temperance, MI 48182
Schedule/dates – Please see below.
Contact – Michael Prothe, (419) 344-1179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLAYer Level
- Thursdays (June 21st – August 16th)
- 9 AM – 11 AM
What Level is my child on?
The First Tee Life-Skills Experience has five levels that can be seen below. As a participant gets older and becomes more educated in the golf and life skills taught in our programs they will be able to take certification tests to advance to the next level.
- PLAYer Level – Ages 5+, all first year participants will start here.
- Par Level – Ages 9+
- Birdie Level – Ages 11+, become eligible for scholarships & opportunities.
- Eagle Level – Ages 13+
- Ace Level – Ages 15+, highest level of programming.
All participants entering their first year of the program will begin on PLAYer level. Participants will be grouped inside of the PLAYer class based on age and skill level.
Once a participant has been on the same level for two years or participant has been on a level for one year and is the age or older than the minimum age of the next level they will be able to take certification test. All certification testing will be held on the last day of the program.
How to register
To register for the program please click the orange “Register Now” button and follow steps below.
- Create a profile for yourself (parent/guardian).
- Add participant information by clicking the add participant drop down.
- Make sure to have participant highlighted in the drop down menu.
- Click on the location you would like to register for.
- Select the session based on time of day you would like to register for and click add to cart.
- Click orange “Proceed to Checkout” button on the bottom right and proceed through checkout.